National Prayer Day
Right across the country, every day of the week, local churches are opening their doors to welcome in people from different backgrounds, races and religious beliefs. And in they come: around 2 million of them1, from the tiniest newborn babies to the most confident and boisterous toddlers. Here we have a selection of resources to help you join in praying for them.
- 2014 National Day of Prayer poster
- 2014 National Day of Prayer PowerPoint
- 2014 National Day of Prayer prayer bookmark
- 2014 National Day of Prayer prayer card
- 2014 National Day of Prayer toddler prayer card
- Story from Pippa James (Beeches Toddler Group)
- 2014 National Day of Prayer: Press Release
1 - 52% of children under four years old access some form of parent & toddler group via Churches. Source: Children’s Workforce Development Council, ‘More than Sundays’ report, 2009 available from the Family Matters Institute.